Saturday, March 20, 2010

March Break is Serious Business

Well, my week-long break from college is now at an end.  I definitely can't say it was wasted as I knocked out a fair amount of work on certain projects during.
This week has taught me that boredom from a lack of internet can lead to making several media purchases in order to fill the void.  In other words, March Break ended up somewhat expensive for me.
-2 Dragon Ball Z Double Feature packs (movies 1-4)
-Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth - yes, I finally got it.  I'm pretty far into it as well so hopefully a review is well on its way
-Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
-Pokémon Soul Silver - technically I paid for this before the break, but it showed up at my (parents') house on Tuesday
-The Princess & The Frog (on Blu-ray)

Unfortunately, two packages I had hoped would arrive during the break did not.  Both are items I've mentioned in the previous post: Seasons 1-3 Boxset of Penn & Teller: Bullshit! and the S.H. Figuarts Dragon Ball Kai Piccolo figure.
The Piccolo toy I figured would show up later but the boxset had an expected delivery date of this past Monday, so it's a little annoying that it didn't show up at all.
Anyway, this leaves me with several items to give my slant on so we'll see what I can whip up for posts in the coming days.  See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment