Monday, July 19, 2010

And Now for Something...Only Slightly Different

So, rather than review a few of the titles I've been playing lately, I think I'm going to take a critical look at the differences between the DS and 360 versions of War For Cybertron.  However, I won't be doing that in this post since I haven't organized my thoughts on the matter but I'll give a small summary on how I feel:
In overall 'finished-ness' and polish, the 360 game definitely has the edge so I would say it's a better game.  On the other hand, I think the DS version has a more fitting approach to making a game for the franchise, being more action-adventure with some shooting than a straight-forward shooter.  I really think the formula the DS game uses could make for the best Transformers game period if it were polished some more, but as long as it has Activision attached to it, the chances of that happening are pretty much nil.

No comments:

Post a Comment