Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Spoils of the Console War

Not really, just stuff I own.  A few days ago, I decided to upload a couple albums to my facebook account of my games and DVD/Blu-Ray collections; so I took all the pictures, though forgetting a few select items, and put them up.  In any case, it seemed like good material to post here as well.  Enjoy.

The Games.









Not pictured:
Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans (DS)
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (Wii)
Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Transformers War For Cybertron (XBox 360)
Batman Arkham Asylum (XBox 360)
Street Fighter IV (XBox 360)
Prototype (XBox 360)
And I should say that I don't own everything pictured.  All the Wii and DS games are mine, but not all of the older stuff; in any case, it's all been sitting in my room over the years.

And the DVD/Blu-Ray Collection.














The only set shown here that doesn't belong to me is the season boxsets of Dragon Ball Z; they belong to my brother.  I own Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball GT however and am personally leaning towards getting the sets for Dragon Ball Z Kai.
On my facebook profile, I took the time to list off what was in each picture to help with anyone who may have found them too blurry.  Currently I am very tired and won't be doing that, at least not right now.
I took all of these photos with my DSi.

1 comment: