Friday, January 14, 2011

The End is Nigh

Well, it's been a little while since I've updated but I've had a lot on my plate lately.  I recently joined a forum called Voice Acting Alliance and have been doing several auditions and have thus far been cast in 2 roles.  Aside from that, my final semester is now underway, and with that, I'm going to have very little free time in the coming weeks.  Incidentally though, I also have 3-day weekends this semester so it shouldn't be a problem to at least get weekly posts in.
In the world of games, I've been giving a fair bit of focus to Epic Mickey which is so far pretty good.  I have no major problems with it.
As for art, I've still been doing a lot of concept work for my own personal project but I don't have anything totally ready to post yet.
So that's the minor update for this week.  See ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment