Sunday, June 26, 2011

Oh Bombs Where Art Thou


Alright, so I'm not shutting up about it yet.  I've beaten Ocarina of Time 3D.  In fact, I beat it late Tuesday night; it helped that I played through the N64 game back in February.  However, I'm now trying the Master Quest mode, something I never completed before.  In addition to the altered dungeon paths/layouts and stronger enemies, the 3DS version of Master Quest also mirrors the world in a way reminiscent of the Wii version of Twilight Princess (Link's even gone from left to right-handed again).
I didn't die once during the standard game but I died in the first dungeon in Master Quest, though that can be at least partially attributed to me being pretty reckless about how I was playing.  In any case, I'm stumped in Dodongo's Cavern at the moment as the path (or lack thereof) to get to the chest containing the bombs has left me baffled.
I am organizing some notes to write a review of the game though it's not a high priority at the moment since it's a game that's been released before with few features being exclusive to the 3DS version...but expect a review soon enough anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment