Monday, October 24, 2011

The Out Campaign

So, there's this thing...'The Out Campaign'.  It's been going on for a couple years now but has mostly flown under my radar.  The general idea is to place their 'Scarlet A' icon on your blog/website/facebook page/whatever to label yourself as an outspoken atheist.
Had I known of this sooner, I almost certainly would have taken part by now.  In fact, much of the modification you see to this blog has been the result of trying to find the proper place in Blogger that I can add the scarlet A to my page and doing other tweaks along the way.
The Out Campaign's website (http://outcampaign.org) provides the source code to place the image, so I've got that.  I'm just struggling with tracking down a way in blogger I can use that code to add the scarlet A to my sidebar.  Currently, it's only allowing me to add 'gadgets' to my sidebar which don't agree with the source code.  For now, I'll just place it in this post:


The Out Campain: Scarlet Letter of Atheism

No comments:

Post a Comment