Friday, December 23, 2011

Atheism, Video Games and Rants

So, postings have been a bit slow on both of my blogspot sites while I've been going strong and consistent on Tumblr.
The reason I'm posting on Tumblr more than anywhere else is because I've had an itch to write about atheism a lot lately, I want my writings to be read and it's much easier to find followers there than here.  So, if you'd like to read my thoughts on many of the common questions theists ask atheists (things like "why don't you believe in God?", "where does your morality come from?", etc.) then check out my Tumblr which you can get to by the link to the right.

I haven't had too much in the way of new video games to review because I already reviewed Skyward Sword and have not picked up any new games since.  Christmas is in a couple days and I'm likely to get Batman Arkham City so I'll be sure to make posts on that.  As for what I've been playing lately, well I wish I could say I've been working at the sidequests in Skyward Sword but...I just haven't.  The first wave of Gameboy Advance titles for '3DS Ambassadors' was released lately and it is an astoundingly good group of games to get for free:
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Metroid Fusion
F-Zero Maximum Velocity
Mario Kart Super Circuit
Wario Land 4
Mario VS Donkey Kong
Kirby & The Amazing Mirror
Wario Ware Inc.: Mega Microgames
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Most of my gaming time as of late was put into Minish Cap which, being an easy and short (but still really fun) game, I completed last night.  I suppose I could give it an 'Outdated Review' post.

I suppose I'll leave it at that for now.  Again, I strongly urge you to check out my Tumblr as it contains a lot of my most philosophical and well-constructed writings.

No comments:

Post a Comment