Saturday, November 6, 2010

Various

Well, with schoolwork eating the vast majority of my time right now, focus on games and movies has become all but nonexistent.  But here's a few little notes to what I've been doing with my little spurts of free time:
-I nabbed How To Train Your Dragon on Blu-ray (just before going to Ottawa, actually); loving it.
-I played a little bit more of Kirby's Epic Yarn, co-op play with my brother; liking it.  So far, the game has yet to really wow me, unfortunately.
-Checking out more and more videos from James Rolfe (i.e. The Angry Video Game Nerd, among other aliases) and on ThatGuyWithTheGlasses
-Been making my Christmas List and realizing just how many games and movies are out there that I want and still have yet to acquire
-Finally, I've done a little bit of drawing outside of school work.

The following image was done as per request made on a Pokémon board:
It's 1920x1080 at full size.  Click to enlarge as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment