Thursday, April 22, 2010

I have Plans...Oh the Plans I Have. TREMBLE AT MY PLANS!

Yo, not much substance for today's post but as you may have guessed, I have plans for the future.  I decided I'll definitely be doing a pictorial review of the S. H. Figuarts Piccolo toy that I've mentioned a handful of times, so that could come at any time in the following few weeks.  I'll also be reviewing Red Steel 2 sooner or later, but I won't be playing my Wii again until after next week, when my semester is over.
On that note, I've still got one huge project to wrap up, plus a test to study for and a portfolio review to prepare.  With one week to go, time is once again becoming a luxury of low quantity.  Don't be surprised if I, again, go a week without posting.  I just really need to focus on college right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment