Friday, July 22, 2011

Spotlight on James Randi

So, it's no secret that I'm an atheist and a rather adamant skeptic.  With that in mind, I'd thought I'd bring to light someone you may or may not have heard of:  James Randi.
World-famous skeptic but the name still manages to go right over the heads of most people I know.  Head of the James Randi Foundation (obviously), he currently offers a one million dollar prize to anybody who can prove any sort of supernatural ability or occurrence.  It's been up for a long time now and no one's come even close.
Getting to the point of this post though, I recently discovered that the James Randi Foundation has a YouTube channel with many great videos.  Definitely worth checking out.
Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/JamesRandiFoundation

No comments:

Post a Comment