Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Review Show Thoughts

How's it goin' everyone?
So, about that review show I mentioned I was considering staring up.  I decided that I do want to do it if I can find the time and the right people willing to also put some time into it.  At least one person per console would be cool, but aside from me with the DS, I'm not entirely sure who I can get among people I know and for what specific system.  Something I have successfully created for it, however, is the segue sequence; i.e. the transitional graphic that will show up on the screen when the review shifts to a different topic.
In any case, I don't have the free time to get any personal projects off the ground at the moment.  Perhaps it will come with the Holidays, but for the time being, I should be getting back to my schoolwork.  Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment