Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ocarina of Time Goodies


Well, with Ocarina of Time 3D only a few days away I can hardly contain my excitement.  In my internet "travels" I've come across some points of interest.
Of course we all know by now that Master Quest and a boss marathon mode will be included.  What I only recently discovered is that, evidently, you must complete the standard game first before being able to play Master Quest.  I probably would have done this either way but I don't care much for the concept of locked difficulty levels.
But as for some more goodies, supposedly Ocarina 3D is riddled with Easter Eggs.  In the following YouTube video, one lucky soul with an early copy of the game shows a Skyward Sword "poster" hidden behind a couple crates in Gerudo's Fortress.


Next up, a freebie!  One of many things I always liked about Nintendo was there tendency to do online giveaways for those who buy their big name items.  Those who register their copy of Ocarina of Time 3D on nintendo.com will receive the game's soundtrack for free.  So that's nice.
And finally, something that doesn't pertain to the 3DS game but the N64 original.  Angry Video Game Nerd James Rolfe has a buddy named Mike who occasionally uploads videos detailing glitches in old games.  Today, he posted a video showcasing several glitches in Ocarina of Time, a few I had never known about myself.  You can find the video at the following link:
http://cinemassacre.com/2011/06/15/ocarina-of-time-tricks-glitches/

No comments:

Post a Comment