Saturday, December 3, 2011

Haha! Oh, Me.

Well, I just brought up this blog and noticed an art post here instead of on my art blog.  That explains so much. I thought the post had been inexplicably deleted from my art blog when, as it turns out, I clicked the wrong blog title when I went to make the post initially.
Alright, so now for a post that's actually relevant to this blog.
I have completed The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and will, of course, be reviewing it in the near future.  For now, I can give some additional thoughts:
-While I'm still undecided on considering it the best game of the series, I will say it has undeniably the best story of any Zelda title.
-If somebody dislikes motion controls going into this game and it doesn't make them like motion controls, nothing will.
-It is absolutely a contender for Best Wii Game, Best Zelda Game, perhaps even the best adventure game I've ever personally played, but, like I said, I'm undecided.  Those kinds of labels are going to take some serious consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment