Friday, January 22, 2010

A Couple Days for Planning

Well, something occurred to me today.  My original post for the blog said it would be a daily routine, but I already know that can't be done.  On the weekends I often head home to Chatham where I do not have an internet connection.  So unless I can manage to piggyback on an insecure network, I likely won't be posting over the weekends.  However, I plan on taking some time over the next couple days to flesh out some of the articles/reviews I had planned to post (as mentioned in yesterday's post).  At the very least, I should be able to keep this blog updated every weekday.
No More Heroes 2 comes out on Tuesday and the original is one of my favourite games ever; so you can fully expect a review for the second soon.

See ya next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment