Friday, March 12, 2010

Upcoming Awesome March Break and Some Good News to Kick it Off With

So, my March Break (Spring Break, depending on your location) is this coming week and it's shaping up to be pretty damn good.  Pokemon Soul Silver should arrive sometime during, if not then shortly after.  I've also got a box set of Seasons 1-3 of Penn & Teller's Bullshit on the way which is likely to arrive on Monday if it hasn't already shown up (still in Windsor at the moment and the shipping address is my home in Chatham).  Finally, I've also ordered an S. H. Figuarts Piccolo figure; it's a toy from the Dragon Ball Kai line-up of the Figuarts brand.
Just a few moments ago I went to Amazon to check on my orders and started browsing around.  I discovered that Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Metroid: Other M now have release dates set, both of which are much earlier than I had expected.
Mario Galaxy 2 is currently set for release on the 23rd of May, with Metroid: Other M being just over a month later on June 27th.  As I said, much earlier than I had previously guessed considering I had expected them to be coming out sometime around the holidays.
Perhaps this bodes well for different big-name Nintendo releases closer to the year's end.  *cough*Zelda Wii*cough* (please?)

Regardless, my break has effectively started and it's kicked off with some great news.
And I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment