Sunday, October 31, 2010

Super Scribblenauts Update

So something slipped my mind while reviewing Super Scribblenauts yesterday.  The game features a level creator, just as the original did.  And once again you have the option of sharing your creations online and receiving creations from other players.  The editor itself is very in-depth and a little confusing at first.  The interface could definitely use a few improvements but on the whole it's functional and works as much as it needs to.  I've yet to really create anything with it but it's definitely nice to have.
And since this is a pretty small update, there's one more thing I've been meaning to mention:  When I left for Ottawa, I mistakenly left my laptop behind which is why I wasn't tweeting to keep people up to date with the festival as it was going.

No comments:

Post a Comment