Monday, May 2, 2011

And the Hunt is On

Well, for those who have noticed that I've made no updates here in the last couple weeks, there is a reason for that!  As of this past Thursday, I am officially done college, which meant that I had a lot of work to do in the time leading up to then.
I got everything done on time and I've passed all my courses.  My graduation is in June and, prior to that, we also get to have a screening for the third year films.
I am both excited and downright horrified of being finished college.  It's certainly an accomplishment I'm proud of.  Of course, I now have to begin job hunting.  Sadly, I don't know if it's entirely reasonable to immediately find a job in animation as that would require me to live on my own somewhere else since there's pretty much nothing in the field locally.  The problem being that I have a large debt to pay off now and I'd pay it off much faster living at home.
Rest assured I'll be trying my hardest to find something.
It really is a surreal feeling to be where I'm at right now.

On a much different note:  I got Portal 2 on Wednesday, beat the single-player on Friday and just beat the co-operative mode today.  It's likely I'll be writing a review on it in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment