Monday, December 27, 2010

A Productive Start to Boxing Week

Well, yesterday was Boxing Day which means all the stores in my area have started putting things on sale, and most will continue the sale throughout the week.  I picked up volume 5 of Futurama on blu-ray as well as a 1TB external harddrive; something I sorely needed for the sake of school.
As for today, I wrapped up watching the special features and listening to the commentaries for Futurama and I finished my first digital portrait that I've been commissioned for.  So it's been a good, if uneventful, day so far.  I'm having some nice relaxing holidays and couldn't be happier about that.

I've got some art to post but I don't have it scanned and may be going out soon.  That will have to come with either an edit later tonight or a post tomorrow.  Later, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment